Re: Qn re amiga linux install - Solution!

Mark Dorset <mdorset@vicnet.net.au> writes:

> Hiya,

> - Now the important bit. For the drivers/modules, I just typed;
> 	cd /mnt/drv
> 	./install.sh /target
> - Rebooted to make sure it actually worked
> 	amiboot -k vmlinux root=/dev/sda1

> And it was able to list and load the modules. yay! It's probably not
> the nicest way to do things, as I suppose it installs all the
> modules, but hey it's better than any other solution I've found...

You can actually forget completly about those modules as well.  Unless
you need any of them and you configure them they won't be used
anyway. You can savely skip that part during installation. Also, as
sooon as you compile your own kernel, you will compile your own
modules and then you won't need he old modules from the disk anymore.

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn