RE: Hamm install on a Mac IIci - reboot after install problems

In message "RE: Hamm install on a Mac IIci - reboot after install problems",
'SCHMITZ@LCBVAX.CCHEM.BERKELEY.EDU' writes:

Hi,

   I've also tried it with just root=/dev/sdb4...  It hangs right after
the hwclock error message.  Specifcally somewhere after the date is displayed.
Nothing past the date is displayed..

Ryan