Re: Mac Quadra

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

> What is the status of Linux-68k with regard to Macintosh?
> I have a Quadra, and according to the MacLinux web site, Quadra's
> SCSI isn't supported, but that web page was dated January.

Might be worth a try, no clue myself.

> How badly can I trash the machine attempting installation? :-)
> Just call me MacClueless. I haven't even gotten the guts up to reinstalling
> MacOS8.1 yet.

The most that can happen is that your data will be gone, but I haven
heard of anyone realy losing any.

If you don't format the wrong partition or so, nothing should
happen. Partition the disk under MacOS, so Linux won't have to change
the partition tables.

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn