Atari

Hi all,
	I'm sorry I haven't checked the faq's or other resources but I'd
just like to know what the status of support is for Linux on Atari ST (520,
1040) and/or Mega.  Also, where can I download the files and is there any
specific documentation.  I love my Ataris but I've moved to Mac now so I
want to put them to some use (I'm hoping for a RC5 client at least).  The
thought of their little 8bit systems running Linux is truly heartening.

Thanks for any help,
sincerely,
	Chris Alemany

		There I am...