Debian/m68k web pages

Hi,

I've put up a rudimentary set of pages about Debian/m68k at

<URL:http://thor.lib.chalmers.se/~jamest/debian_m68k/>

There's a bit of general background information about Debian/m68k, but
one of the main purposes of the pages is to put up a "Problematic
packages and work needing done" section.  I've found a lot of packages
don't compile on m68k ([too numerous to list]), or plain don't work on
m68k when compiled (sp, cftp (now fixed), lout, scwm).  I thought it
might be good to have a list of those packages and of other work
needing done, so that:

o we don't have different people trying to recompile packages that
  simply won't work.  (It happens a lot, I think at least 4 people
  have tried to compile menu on m68k)

o bored individuals have a task list of things to fix/do. (Haha)

o we have a list of who's doing what to try and minimize duplicated
  effort.

o people who find problems in packages can check if it's a known m68k
  problem

o we have a place to store known m68k-specific problems.  The bug
  tracking isn't really suitable and even if it were, it can't really
  at the moment.

It's not finished, in particular the core area of the pages
("Problematic [...]") still needs a lot of work, but I wanted to put
them up before I left.  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
(Just don't expect me to respond for a couple of days, I'm off down to
London till at least Tuesday)

Some of the things left to do:
 o Automate daily update of percentages ported & up to date on the
   about Debian/m68k page.
 o Link in build logs to problematic compilation packages.
 o Add goulash of tables and tabs to problematic packages pages; the
   current <PRE>-ing is nasty.
 o Complete problematic packages, many are very unspecific.
 o New "m68k programs which should be packaged" section.
 o News section (?).
 o Other stuff...

--
James