Re: glibc-2.0.6-1 available for testing
- To: Hartmut Koptein <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: glibc-2.0.6-1 available for testing
- From: "Christian T. Steigies" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 6 Jan 1998 09:21:39 -0000
- Message-id: <Pine.SOL.3.95.980106102838.17466A-100000@sam>
- In-reply-to: <19980105201651.37112@medu>
On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> > glibc 2.06-1 is availble for testing at
> > ftp://apserver.experimentalphysik.uni-kiel.de/anonymous/debian-m68k/
> Fine! Did you make a newer version in the next days?? 2.06-2 ??
Yup, its in the works right now. If I didn't have a disk full at 4am tonight
it would be ready right now... I hate this fan *WROOOOM*
What do you mean by "Fine!" ? Is it working for you? It messed up my linux
includes when I installed the -dev package.
Prepare to see 2.06-2 and binutilxxx-17 tomorrow, the binutils are allready
finished, installed them and building glibc with them right now.
I'll upload glibc locally until somebody convinces me that they work ok.
I do not want to erase the working 2.05c version from master...
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .