Setting up a Debian Amiga system.

Hello, folks...I recently got a hold of an A1200 with an 50 mHz '030 CSA
12 gauge in it, and would like to put linux on it, and help work on the
debian dist.  Have you folks gotten debian 1.1 (more or less) working?
any suggestions/hints?  Also, will the SCSI on the CSA be recognized by
any current kernel?  thanks folks...
---
aanderson@sc.hp.com  ::  Allan Anderson
"You have to regard everything I say with suspicion -- I may be trying to
bullshit you, or I may just be bullshitting you inadvertently." ---Dave Sim