Re: D68K: The next step...

On Fri, 26 Jul 1996, Frank Neumann wrote:

> Not yet - but I think one of the two candidates currently occupying minor
> 4 will have to be moved to another value. If it's going to be Amiga - oh
> well, we'll just have to tell people about it often enough, right?

That's what worries me.  B-)  Actually, I would prefer that we change.
Then we can have both amigamouse minors together.  (I know...dumb reason B-))

Leland

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | llucius@millcomm.com
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)