Re: D68K: The next step...

On Tue, 23 Jul 1996, Hamish Macdonald wrote:

> The upshot is that installing libc5_5.2.18-9.deb killed my machine;

sorry, didn't my warning went through? the ldso_xxx-1 package wasn't
able to use libraries compiled with the new binutils. i've uploaded
a new ld.so to master and at least since yesterday it should be in
unstable/binary-m68k/base. i've installed all base packages (and many
others) without problems with the new ld.so.

well, nevertheless i havn't already seen that package on the mirrors.
might take some more hours... :-))

ciao
jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 289 - 22387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!