Re: Who's gonna take care of the X stuff???

llucius wrote:
> I've been shying away from anything that requires X since I don't have X
> installed.  I hadn't intended to install it since I'll never use it, but
> if there are no takers, I guess I'll try to (damned thing is HUGE!!!!).

I could do it, but currently I only have a XFree86 3.1.2Ec tree, which is alpha
and under some sort of beta testers agreement.

But I don't like to put the Debianized XFree sources (30434934 bytes) on floppy
to transport them to my machine. The transport of the 35 X11R6.1 floppies was
already too hard... Besides, Debian is still based on X11R6pl13, which is
obsolete ;-)

Sorry...

Greetings,

						Geert