Re: Cleanup of m68k-incoming (almost) completed!

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> I removed and replaced /home/Debian/ftp/debian/unstable/binary-m68k/math with
> a mode-775 version. You can finish now :-) .

ok, Michael give us a yell if it's finished.

Leland has sent me a list of 95 (!) ready to upload .deb files,
some of which were already claimed by some of us, but that shouldn't
be a problem. so i would say, lets give him another 24 hours to
upload his stuff, so that we reduce the probability of conflicts
when two people try to upload the same package (esp. if it's going
via chiark).

jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 289 - 22387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!