Cleanup of m68k-incoming (almost) completed!

Hi all,

this is to notify the interested debian-68k community of completion of
the m68k-incoming cleanup work. Currently, only two packages are left in
/home/Debian/ftp/private/m68k/Incoming:

        398 Jun  7 10:42 gnuplot-3.5-4.changes
     234128 May 25 04:07 gnuplot-3.5-4.deb
        347 Jun  7 11:12 spline-1.0.changes
       6946 May 25 04:08 spline-1.0.deb

Reason: can't write to /home/Debian/ftp/debian/unstable/binary-m68k/math.

As far as I could gather, the future uploading strategy will differ from
the 'put it into /home/Debian/ftp/private/m68k/Incoming' style.
Guy Maor has finished working on the dinstall scripts that automagically
process uploaded packages, and now these scripts are capable of processing
all architecture's packages. Uploading of all packages should go to
/home/Debian/ftp/private/project/Incoming - but that's common to all
architectures now.

As far as I can see, all Intel guys happily use a naming scheme as
before, that is without a _i386 in all file names, with the sole
exception of the .deb files. So at least the names of our .changes files
will have to be changed to end with _m68k.changes. Source and diff
uploads are arch-independent, so they should overwrite each other ? :-)

If in doubt, drop conflicting stuff in /home/Debian/ftp/private/m68k/Incoming
and drop me a note. I'll try to resolve conflicts somehow.

Anyone out there to give the official 'Happy Uploading' signal?