A few questions from a newbie...

Howdy,

I've just started getting involved with you folks and have read the guidelines
for preparing packages, but I'm still a bit confused on a few points.  Would
some kind sole set me straigt?

Let's suppose for an instant that I have about 75 .deb files compiled for us
m68k users.  (I will be redoing some to add architecture to control files and
binary package names.)

1)  Should I upload these to master?
2)  What guidelines should be followed when doing this?
3)  Is a "changes" file required for such an upload since nothing really
    changed?
4)  If so, what should the "changes" file contain?

Thanks,

Leland Lucius

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | llucius@millcomm.com
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)