Re: Change for m68k upload place

On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Frank Neumann wrote:

> I hope with these changes we'll be able to get new binary packages to
> the 'important' people faster than waiting for something to happen in
> the U.S.

puh! solves really all of our problems. thanks a lot!

> Right now I just have one problem left: I have a partial local mirror of the
> m68k uploads in the private/m68k/Incoming directory, but a few of the
> larger files are still missing. I hope I get these mirrored before things
> are moving again in the U.S., but if I'm not successful, you might have to
> re-upload your stuff to Dresden then.

just tell us which, when and where to... ;-))
you might want to skip the emacs files, these are really too large
(i needed a whole week to get them to master... :-( ). i'll upload
them to dresden ASAP.

> Any comments, questions, criticism..?

can we have a patches area in dresden? so that there are
binary-m68k, source, and patches-m68k? even though they
should be filed to the bug-processing system.

jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 289 - 22387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!