Uploading to master

Hi!
as most of you know there is currently a script being written which
will at some time (hopefully not to far in the future) automate
the task of checking the validity of an upload and moving the
files at the right positions.

This script will handle .changes files created by dchanges-3.3,
(format 1.5, the older on, 1.4, might me supported also). so i
think it's best if everyone takes a look at this dchanges package,
even the one in the intel tree (under devel/) will fit
for m68k's as it's only a shell script with some man pages.

if someone really wants to upload some packages now, please
use dchanges-3.3 already to build the changes file, even
though it has some shortcomings for binary-only uploads.

thanks
jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 2892 - 2387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!