Minix V2 changes -> PC tree?

Hi,

while working around under miscutils/ yesterday, I noticed that the
current PC kernel source does not yet contain Andreas' changes for the
Minix filesystem V2. Andreas, do you think you could convince whoever is
maintaining the PC kernel source (Linus himself?) to integrate
your changes?

Otherwise, the fsck.minix and mkfs.minix programs would have to use
yet another of these #ifdef __i386__ kludges to compile without changes
on both systems.
Right now I cannot tell anymore what changes to the kernel were necessary,
so I cannot create meaningful diff.

Frank