Re: lpr and others

Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> Second: I think, the xforms - Packges is for other then i386 not avaible (as sourcecode). Is it so? Has someone contact to the Maintainer and can discuss it with him?

I already sent a mail to the xforms guys some weeks ago (I wanted to try LyX),
but they didn't respond.

Looks like the Netscape problem: they won't answer unless we flood them with
mails :-)

> Is this the only one Packages, which is only for i386?

No, I'd like to play Abuse on my Amiga...

Greetings,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven                     Geert.Uytterhoeven@cs.kuleuven.ac.be