Change for m68k upload place

Hi all,
I think the current upload situation for our m68k Debian is sort of
unbearable. For that reason, I negotiated with Sven Rudolph, Linux
FTP admin in Dresden, about moving our main upload site back to Germany.
As most Debian/m68k maintainers are in Germany, this should help in
upload speed without embarrasing anyone else. Currently our plans are
like this:

* Sven has been granted a 1 GB harddisk for Debian/m68k storage (I'm not
  sure if this is ENTIRELY for us, but we should have enough space for
  a while anyway).
* He arranged with his computing centre that I can get a login there to
  do the maintaining work (moving files from incoming to their final
  resting place). It will take a few more days until I have that login,
  sending back and forth snail mail (we are in Germany, including german
  bureaucracy ;-).
* Once we have this done, I'll do my best to remote-assort the uploaded
  files (I'll try to get ahold of Guy's automatic upload scripts soon
  to further automate this). Interactive working should be much better
  inside the WiN (german research network) than working across the
  ocean. :-)
* What's still needed then is a kind of back-mirror to the new master,
  whatever it will be. They should just have a special upload account then
  that can write files directly to the unstable/binary-m68k tree,
  'trusting' that I did the assorting correctly.
  This means files are transported 3 times in total (initial upload to Dresden,
  mirroring to new-master, back-mirroring to mirrors world-wide), but
  I think that's not too bad.

I hope with these changes we'll be able to get new binary packages to
the 'important' people faster than waiting for something to happen in
the U.S.

Right now I just have one problem left: I have a partial local mirror of the
m68k uploads in the private/m68k/Incoming directory, but a few of the
larger files are still missing. I hope I get these mirrored before things
are moving again in the U.S., but if I'm not successful, you might have to
re-upload your stuff to Dresden then.

I'll keep you posted about when the change has taken place.

Any comments, questions, criticism..?
Frank