Re: Porting sources (was: archive maintainance)

On Wed, 15 May 1996, Andreas Schwab wrote:

> |> nevertheless emacs currently doesn't understand m68k-linux, so
> |> the emacs configuration needs a patch too.
>
> Emacs already knows about m68k-linux since 19.30 ?!?

well, just another example that my bio-memory isn't very reliable.
does anyone know of a good engineer to replace it by a parity
checked one? ;-)))

anyway, it was just an example...
ciao
jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 2892 - 2387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!