From: Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@debian.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 14:29
Subject: Re: DebConf- Aigars Mahinovs - Invoice
To: Imelda Amony <imelda.amony@uct.ac.za>
Cc: DebConf Registration Team <registration@debconf.org>, DebConf Team <debconf-team@lists.debconf.org>

I am very sad to inform you guys that due to a severe last minute sinus infection I was advised by my doctor to cancel my flight to Cape Town and this means that I will fully miss Debconf 16 after all. :(

This has three main implications:
1) please cancel my planned talk
2) you will need to organise an alternate responsible for taking the group photo. I can help remotely by providing some instructions and editing the final result together.
3) I would much appreciate if it would be possible to reverse my credit card payment for the Debconf/Debcamp fees on the invoice attached below