Re: Please view my 1st website proposal.

Hi Tammy

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 1:23 AM, Tammy Manning <mungojoed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope I did share it with you. Not sure why it is not coming through?
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6ekkw3gikq2tv4/Website%20Layout%20Proposalcv%201.pdf?dl=0

This link is different to the one I got before, but this one works. Yay!

I love the splash screen and the layout on the first page -- they're beautiful.

I think I slightly prefer the sponsor layout on the second page --
seems less cluttered and easier to look over somehow.

Something that is unusual about conference web site is that they have
3 distinct phases -- before, during and after the conference and the
information that is most relevant changes dramatically from phase to
phase. I suspect this is more of an issue for those running the site,
but it would be nice to think about it and have a plan at the layout
stage.

Tx for all the work you've put in!

Schiavo
Simon