Re: Some slide suggestions

Hi Jonathan

Digging the slides, all comments noted.
I've uploaded your version to git, will continue working on it today,
of course all else welcome to, too!

Ideally I would like Simon's presentation program (which I have
brutally forgotten for the third time!!) because the transitions are
epic. But I have not figured out how this works yet, and I just don't
have the time for it at present. So if someone thinks this is a good
idea and can do it, great.

>From IRC: I don't think the shark is too much, but we can replace it
with the big whales, whatever they're called or orcas - my favourite.
Is there a specific way we find these images, or is a (google)web
search with the 'reuse something something' enabled sufficient?

Cheers