Fwd: DebConf16 - early planning

Hi all,

FYI regarding SPI and DPLs - slowly wading through the bureaucracy. :)

On a related-ish note: Sponsors.

We have a sponsors meeting with Brian and the DebConf 'global'
(looking for a better name for these 'bigger/more experienced/??'
teams) tomorrow.

Brian asked for a DC16 status update regarding sponsors. In my mind we
only have some leads, and a brochure draft that should be final at the
end of DC15. Anything else we can add here?

I need some help getting the leads out into a presentable format. I
think Allison said the sponsor leads can be made into a table. I would
actually like to learn how to do this, so would like someone to teach
me, rather than do it for me. Any takers? I'm only available after
20:00 tonight though.

Current leads from the debconf-sponsors/dc16 folder:
Acceleration [1]

And these were listed in the sponsors-list folder/directory:
 credativ
 cybersmart
 google
 hp