Re: Fwd: Query: DebConf16: 2016 - International Debian Developers Conference, hosted at UCT

also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2015-07-22 15:25 +0200]:
> Good news! Around R11 000 estimate, 2015 prices.

Can you please provide a summary of what this entails?

Does it mean they handle all attendee accomodation payments and
credit them against our liabilities?

Can they collect fees on our behalf, e.g. the prof/corp fees and net
them against our balance, so that we end up only paying the
remainder (or even get a refund)?

Would they also accept within-ZA-sponsor payments on our behalf?

What's the tax situation like? Who would be the body organising
DebConf16?

What forms of payment do they accept?

Do they provide advance payment options, e.g. credit card online?

If they will be registering all attendees, do they provide an API or
oauth2 for us to interface with? This might be an interesting lead
for us…

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org