Re: Minutes of the sponsors meeting held at DebConf 17aug15, 16:00.

Brian,

Tammy is adding content this week, we should have a draft for you by Friday.

It would be good if you can review the text file, it is not hard to read. The bike shedding incident has been resolved.

I did offer to try put the content into an interim latex file as has been done in the past, but the feeling from the team (particularly Martin and Allison) was to wait a bit longer for a better document.

Cheers
Bernelle