Re: Bottom / Logo Proposal

On 07/20/2015 06:24 AM, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Valessio Brito <valessio@debianart.org> [2015-07-20 04:47 +0200]:
>> I was thinking that could already produce some "bottons" to sell
>> during the DC15. So raise funds/support for the next edition.
>
> The company we've been working with for promo material for DC15
> cannot do these in time for DC15 anymore. I think the idea is nice,
> but I am sceptical that we can make it happen, especially since we
> don't have a final DC16 logo yet, or do we?

The winner by a land-slide is Option 2, #5 in:

http://corelli.tumbleweed.org.za/stefanor/tmp/LOGO%20OptionsFincv.pdf

The closest second is the same logo without the "Cape Town" text. No one
suggested other variations in font or color, so pending a quick check on
the licensing of the fonts, I think we've got it.

But, completely understood that there probably isn't time to have promo
material created. It seems sensible to just stick with using the logo in
digital forms (slides, brochure, etc) and not worry about physical forms
(buttons, stickers) for now.

Allison