Meeting minutes 2015-04-22 @18:30 UTC

This was a quick meeting...

Date: 2015-04-22
Chair for this meeting: nkukard

The bid page: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Bids/Cape_Town
IRC channel: #debconf16-capetown
Meeting minutes: http://whiteboard.debian.net/9fcb2.wb
Team roles: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/LocalTeamRoles
Timeline: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Timeline

* Timeline
  - Hows it looking, are things still on track? anything lagging?

* Budget: nkukard
  - Report back
  [todo] nkukard still to get in contact with madduck, maybe weekend of
the 25th

* Finances & stuff
  [ongoing] tumbleweed and nkukard to investigate money stuffs

* Accommodation: indiebio
  - Report back & update on any developments
  [todo] indiebio to harass them personally
  [todo] we need to put deadlines on our timeline for payment & confirmation

* Sponsors indiebio,wendar (nkukard: budget)
  - Report back
  # wendar and madduck were working on a draft to make things easier
than previous years
  # nkukard requested to join project

* Logo / Design Brainstorming: superfly, indiebio, tammy
  - Report back
  # superfly + tammy to collaborate --> 2 or 3 concepts to present at
the braai

* Website: superfly