Content Articles for your blog! (First one is FREE!)‏‏

Hello, my name is Cosmin and I am a full time student. As you know, life as a student isn't always easy, you never have any money for anything so I found something I was good at and decided to use it to make some extra money. That something is article writing. I can write 100% unique articles for your website and I don't even need to get the credit for it, all I am asking for it $5.00 per article. I don't think that is unreasonable and I think it should benefit both of us, you get UNIQUE content for your website and I get pocket money which helps me get through the day! Unique articles increase your page rank on Google and Alexa and it helps your blog get more readers.

If you are interested, I am willing to write you an article about any topic you desire, FREE OF CHARGE and then we can work from there. So, just send me a topic and I will start writing your FREE article today.

Thank you,
           Cosmin