Website Inquiry

Hey,

I wanted to ask you a quick question about one of the pages on your
site that I was looking at that mentioned wireless access points; it’s
shown below. I’m working with one of the largest manufactures of
networking & network security equipment, and they’re currently
providing unique content for sites like yours. Would you be interested
in receiving content for your audience?

http://www.debian-news.net/2006/12/18/enable-wpa-wireless-access-point-in-ubuntu-2/

Their perspective and recommendations on the subject might be a good
fit for your website; and it’s obviously free of charge. Please let me
know if this is something you might be interested in. Thanks. Bye!

Marie