Re: Fwd: PDF with photos "how to get there"

On Sat, Aug 01, 2015 at 02:09:53AM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Marc, please send me the photos or tell me where are they. I don't know
> if Hbf is the train station (and so, your photos are complementing the
> existent ones) or it's a different route (in that case, I could produce
> two PDFs).

Hbf is german shorthand for Hauptbahnhof, which means main station,
the one where the long-distance trains will stop. People coming with
S-Bahn or local train will need to pay attention to exiting at the
right stop; the S-Bahn from Mannheim will stop at "Heidelberg
Pfaffengrund/Wieblingen" before reaching the Hbf. Heidelberg Hbf is,
if I recall correctly, the only station that will be announced in
English as well; other station announcements are in German only.

https://ivanova.notwork.de/~mh/stuff/rolakMop/waytovenue.tar.xz

Please tell me when I can remove the tar.

> If there is a plan of the venue, tell me where is it, and I'll try to
> include it.

We don't have a plan of the venue that is useable for the general
public. You'll need to know the venue to understand the plans we have.

Greetings
Marc