Re: bellsparx at DebConf15?

also sprach Ralf Philipp <bellsparx@gmail.com> [2015-07-01 11:16 +0200]:
> it depends on the conditions at the venue. Will it be outside or inside? How
> many people are expected? Do you need tremor in the stomachs 200 meters away?
> If there is a small PA anyway and we can plugin with our mixing board, we
> should be save to make sound for at least 300 hundred people.
> Do you have sound/light equiment at the venue?

We'll have two options: there's a disco downstairs where you can
have lights and presumably will be playing quite loudly;

Or you'll play in the courtyard in the middle of the venue, but then
it mustn't be too loud and one might even consider unplugged,
I think.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"every day is long. 86400 doesn't fit in a short."