more details for daytrip proposals

I added more details to the different options / proposals for the daytrip:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/DayTripIdeas#Overview

- No option requires an autobus. The only open question is the transport for
the forrest climbing option. But I don't believe that enough people would take
this so that we'd fill a bus.

- If we agree on the options, than we need persons who will 'guide' each
option. Anybody already interested?

- It would be great to get feedback about the number of people interested in
each option. Do you think we could make a survey? Does anybody know a good
tool for such a survey?

- I'll be away from the Internet between June 1st-7th.

Hugs, Thomas