Re: [Debconf-sponsors-team] Sponsor banners

Hi,

On Wed May 06, 2015 at 20:11:07 +0200, Daniel Lange wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure they need to be roll-up banners but just normal banners
> that can be wall mounted (hung down from wall or ceiling behind the
> speakers).
> It would be lovely if you can combine them with the Debian roll-up
> ones to save cost.
>
> Reg. roll-up banners:
> http://berlindisplay.de/de/rollup-displays/rollup-eco-light-basic-850.html
> offers them for €39 net incl. p+p.

I wonder a bit about the quality. Also they sell only to tradespeople.

But in general yes, nice price.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster