DC15 day trip

Folks,

regarding the DC15 day trip, we are reaching out to y'all because
those currently active in DC15 organisation can't fit day trip
planning into their schedules.

Yet, we are engaging with bus companies regarding transfer to the
conference dinner venue, and it would just make sense to negotiate
a package deal.

Also, some day trip ideas do require us to get a foot in the door
ASAP, including boats and museums, since we are talking about
a stampede of 300 people, after all.

So, if you like the day trip, or wanted a nice, rewarding and easy
way to get involved in DC15 orga, maybe you'd want to have a look at
the ideas we collected at
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/DayTripIdeas and
come up with a suggested plan for the day (Wed, 2015-08-19)?

It's really not rocket science either: For instance, busses leave
between 8:30 and 9:30, lunch will be brought along and to be eaten
picknick-style in some nice place (e.g. by a lake), and then we can
either just chill out there (sports, swimming), or maybe there's
another idea for the afternoon before the busses take us back to the
venue for arrival no later than 17:00. Just think of it as
organising a family weekend! You can do that from anywhere in the
world, too.

You're also perfectly welcome to come up with your own ideas, or
suggest multiple alternatives. Be the day trip organiser! We'll
gladly assist, just need someone to drive this.

Thanks,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org