Re: Blog post + DPN mention + microblog about the video of DebConf14 talk

also sprach Laura Arjona Reina <larjona99@gmail.com> [2014-09-22 15:35 +0200]:
> As we agreed in the last meeting,here's my proposal for a blog post
> announcing the availability of the Debconf14 video talk presenting
> DebConf15. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you for not forgetting!

I think before we publish this, however, we should publish that we
have the dates finalised, what do you think?

> Below you can find the title and text of the post, and the mention
> for DPN, and a microblog sentence (for @debian at identi.ca). I'm
> not sure if we are on time for this DPN or it's better for the
> next (it also depends on when the blogpost is published), but
> I think that's not important since it's not a "news" thing, the
> video will still be there and the call for help/join the team is
> also not expiring soon :)

DPN will have a blurb about fundraising for DC15, so I would tend to
wait for the next issue so as to not overload. Or do you disagree?

I've made some minor changes to the first paragraph. It looks great.
Thank you for your work.

Did you sign up to the debconf-data project yet? Once you're
a member, you'll be able to publish blog posts yourself…

https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=30975

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org