Re: [Debconf-team] TorrentStream

Thank you Margarita for your help in organization of many DebConf. And thanks for the response. I will be attentive to the information.

Greeting.

Hi César,

Thanks for your interest in DebConf15.

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:36 PM, César Cordero <rockcesar@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to contribute with an presentation about TorrentStream and the using
> of Peerflix and Node.js via this technology.
> Where do I have to send my presentation?.

You will need to wait until the call for papers in order to submit
your talk proposal.

There's still a lot being planned and we haven't yet set the exact
date when the call for papers will happen.

As the conference is taking place in August 2015, you can expect it
will happen some time in early 2015. So, stay tuned for that!

--
Besos,
Marga

--
Free your mind, free your computer, free your life...

César Cordero (Rockcesar)
Linux Counter #461087