Re: RFC on the DC15 sponsorship brochure

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:46 PM, Sebastian Harl <tokkee@debian.org> wrote:
> It was discussed to mention that job offerings should be limited to the
> job wall (instead of, e.g., the conference bag). I suggest to add the
> following to the "Swag bags and raffle prizes" section:

During yesterday's Debian MUC meeting, azeem, Conny, and me came to
the conclusion that we need to avoid people gaming the system, yet
can't anticipate everything. So a generic "we reserve the right to
preview all input, material, etc and reject anything we deem
inappropriate and/or against the spirit of Debian, DebConf, or
sponsorhip. Of course, we will let you know ASAP and try to work out a
solution" should cover everything.

Specific example: If your sponsorship level allows for conference bag
swag _and_ job wall postings, feel free to toss job offerings into
said swag bag. If your level only covers swag bag and not job wall,
you can't have us distribute this material; unless you upgrade your
level of support, that is.

Richard