Re: I want to help

On 03/09/14 00:27, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Jathan,
>
> that's great to hear! Welcome :)
>

> As of right now, reading through the non-bid parts of the wiki[1]
> would be a good starting point.
>
> Also, it would make sense to #debconf15-germany and #debconf-team on
> irc.oftc.net as that's where the daily chatter happens.
>

> Richard
>
> [1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex/DebConf15/

Hello Richard. Thank you ;) So when I have finished reading that non-bid
parts at https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex/DebConf15/
what should I do after? OK, I will be on #debconf15-germany and
#debconf-team IRC channels. Regards.

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: