Re: [Debconf-sponsors-team] RFC DC15 sponsorship brochure

Dear sponsors team,

following Brian's comments and some more discussions within the dc15
team, I am proposing the following changes:

  - instead of offering that sponsors get to say a few words, we say
    that we "could imagine that this includes you opening the
    buffet, or wishing our participants a nice meal," and regarding
    the C&W party, I formulated it "we could picture you raising
    a glass and declaring the event to have begun."

    The rationale here is that we no longer make blank promises, but
    make it negotiable. And if there is a real interest and strong
    resistance from everyone (we plan to ask around at DC14), then
    we can just make it massively expensive…

  - I've removed the perks about individual travel/room/board
    sponsorship and network infrastructure entirely.

    - I've removed the portraits since nobody submitted their own.

  - We are still hunting for more recent quotes to replace the ones
    about dc5/dc6. If you have any ideas…

  - I've removed the dc5 quote from Joachim Breitner meanwhile
    because I think Joey Hess' quote includes it, and it saves us
    some space on layout, and it's just too old.

  - I've added a section about company booths during the opening
    weekend, provided that the venue even allows this.

  - I've extended job posting/fair privileges by one level.

Latest PDF at http://scratch.madduck.net/dc15-sb.pdf

If there are no further voices, I'd like to push this to dc-team
ASAP. Ok?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf14: Portland, OR, USA:   http://debconf14.debconf.org