DebConf15 Q&A session on 7 July, 19:00 UTC

Folks,

we are not trying to steal DC14 thunder or distract anyone from
doing the work, but we do have a contract to sign and we'd really
rather not do that before synchronising with the whole team.

The contract with the youth hostel is in German for obvious reasons
so if you need help interpreting it, please speak up.

We acknowledge that we will not be able to agree 100% on every last
detail, or be able to explain all quirks, but that shouldn't be
necessary. First of all, we've already discussed the most important
aspects around Easter and the contract looks Really Good™, and
second we're in the comfortable position of being able to back out
without any penalties until April 2015.

However, if we want to negotiate additional terms we would be in
a much better situation if we do this before we ink the deal.

We've been keeping notes on the wiki¹ and we invite you to have
a look and help us spot any remaining issues.

¹) https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/HD_contract

Also, there are news regarding our non-profit status, as well as our
tax strategy and the way we plan to handle payments.

We invite all interested parties to join us for a Q&A session on the
#debconf-team/irc.debian.org IRC channel on 7 July 2014 at 21:00
CEST (12:00 PDT, 19:00 UTC).

It would be nice if you sent in your questions beforehand so that we
can structure the meeting a bit better — and keep it short. Please
send them to debconf15-team@lists.debian.org. There will be time for
open discussion towards the end of the meeting, regardless.

If you have any questions, before or after, you can always find us
in #debconf15-germany on irc.debian.org.

Enjoy,
on behalf of the team,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`