Re: Report on HD contract

Hey,

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 05:58:13PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
>      I am still discussing with them, but we may well have to accept
>      their terms. The alternative would be to have the event outside
>      the venue, e.g. in a nearby location. I think this would be
>      beneficial also in terms of the noise level, but so far we're
>      still investigating.

Choosing an off-side location might not solve all our problems because
a) people will bring the cheese and need to store it. (Would a cooling
trailer outside the hostel be ok for them?)

b) Preparation of the cheese (e.g. cutting labeling) takes nearly a full
day - if we investigate the off-side option we should keep that in mind.

But still, maybe going off-side is the best option..

Cheers,
Rhalina

PS: Report regarding sponsorship brochure is in progress ;)

--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --