Re: HD reimbursements

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2014-05-10 21:00 +0200]:
> I would like to reimburse people ASAP, and I would like to start
> at the end of next week. If you've already sent your stuff, you can
> stop reading now. If you have not, please do, or let me know that
> you will.

I've sent the first batch of refunds and I would like to file this
whole thing as done, so if you have not yet but intend to claim
expenses, please let me know ASAP.

Also, if you have expenses (and receipts) but you are not going to
claim them, please talk to me as there is the possibility of
alternative use of the funds. Details here would follow.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team