Re: LinuxTag and DebConf15

> With my business hat on: reference customers are a simple way to ease
> your way in; people rightfully assume that others did the heavy mental
> lifting of initial evaluation. So a "already supported by $foo" is
> good if $foo has a good name.

Sure, except then we should make sure they have to do the heavy
lifting and actually give us money! ;)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"security here. yes, ma'am. yes. groucho glasses. yes, we're on it.
 c'mon, guys. somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
 can't deal with deconstructionist humor. code blue."
                      -- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt