Re: Wi-Fi coverage

I did some more scouting and we will definitely need to run our own
network into a few places. From what I've seen of their APs, we may be
better off ignoring their infrastructure entirely. Maybe we could
start setting stuff up during non-exclusive DebCamp times and actually
start taping cables to the ground when exclusivity starts.
We could use differently-colored tape for this, creating landing
strips for navigating between the important rooms.

Unless they are really motivated to spend money and allow us to give
some input, that is.

Richard