DebConf15 tasks and next DC15 IRC meeting

Hi all,

There was a meeting today at 20:00 UTC. Unfortunately many were absent, and it ended up being a very short meeting.  You can read the minutes at:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2014-12-08

Given that the holiday season seems to be taking its toll on our meetings, we agreed to skip the next one (that would have taken place on Dec. 22nd) and move directly to January 5th.

We still have a bunch of pending tasks that require the attention of the local team.  In particular, the ones that are pending for the most time are the Conference Dinner and the DayTrip.

Jan-Marek volunteered during the meeting to look into some of the proposals, but I'd like to invite anybody else reading this to also give a hand into coming up with proposals and following up on them.

Another thing mentioned in the meeting is that the Participant Assistance team needs one or two local liasons.  These people would mostly help by recruiting local volunteers, or by getting local help during the conference, plus possibly local-assitance tasks.  If you are interested, please write to nattie@debconf.org.

[I'm sending this email to the dc15 team list as a sign of my desire to keep the list]

--
Besos,
Marga