Re: Meeting reminder: tonight, 20:00 UTC

Hi everybody

On 27 de octubre de 2014 15:49:11 GMT+01:00, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
>Folks,
>
>we have our forthnightly DebConf/DC15 meeting tonight, at 20:00 UTC.
>Due to the time zone change, this is 21:00 CET (local time).

Probably I cannot attend to the meeting, feeling a bit ill.

>I've put up an agenda here:
>
>  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2014-10-27

I have no news on the publicity side.

I am not sure if we have material for a blog post or a news in DPN. Suggestions welcome. I could interview somebody of the DC15 team for the blog, volunteers? If you see it a nice idea but no one volunteers, just let me know and I'll catch somebody :D

Have a nice meeting.

Laura Arjona

--
Laura Arjona