Re: DebConf e.V. website, donations page?

On Thu, 2014-10-16 at 18:15 +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:

> do we actually need a website? The e.V. is a legal & financial shell
> for DebConf15, nothing less, nothing more.

While I was helping the auditors team update Debian's donations page, it
was suggested that all TOs should be listed there. My initial page had
SPI and FFIS, Maulkin added Debian France so DebConf e.V. is the
remaining one. If you don't have ways to donate, it is of course fine to
leave DebConf e.V. off the page.

https://www.debian.org/donations

I also thought it was strange to see a TO without a website so I asked
Martin/Lucas on IRC if there was one and Martin said he would work on
it. No problem if there is no website.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Auditor/Organizations

--
bye,