Fundraising for DC15

Hey folks,

we've had a reasonably good and early start with the fundraising
brochure. Let's not lose the drive now.

We are well into the budgeting season, meaning that we don't have
a lot of time left if we want to be in the budgets of our potential
sponsors for 2015. If we don't manage this, the first half of 2015
we'll spend sweet-talking people, hoping that they can slip us in as
part of the "Mescellaneous" budget, and generally freaking out
because our financial situation remains unclear until the last
minute. This has happened with almost all previous DebConfs, and
it's a situation we should really try to avoid.

Please, think about potential sponsors, and if you know people in
companies you think might be able to help us out, get in touch with
them.

However, to avoid us contacting the same sponsor twice or more
times, we should coordinate all these efforts. The way we're doing
this is using sponsors-table, which lives in a separate repo because
of additional privacy requirements.

If you don't have access yet, request it:
  https://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=100804
or ping me on IRC. Please also join #debconf-sponsors.

Meanwhile, feel free to contact me (or anyone on that channel) if
you want to make a move and I will check sponsors-table for you and
add your intended contact accordingly.

Let's not lose the advantage of time we built up through hard work!

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16