Re: About the DC15 presentation

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 09:54:59AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Dear talks team,
>
> when we registered the DC15 talk slot at DC14, we didn't really
> expect a 45 minute slot. We wouldn't be able to come up with enough
> material to bore the audience for 45 minutes if we tried really
> hard!
>
> Therefore, I would like to make an alternative suggestion:
>
>   - free up the DC15 talk slot (Saturday, 17:00)
>   - allocate 5–10 minutes to us during the closing ceremony. This
>     will be enough to show a few photos, say a few words and field
>     two questions.
>
> In exchange, you get a slot you can use to schedule another talk.
> I have a suggestion, if you need one. ;)

Hi Martin,

Perhaps your presentation is only 5-10 min, but this presentation is also
useful for people to ask you things or make requests about next year's venue.
If you keep thinking the presentation and questions will be still very
short, we can merge it with the dc16 presentations event. That also will
be a short event and both talks target the same audience.

Ana