Re: Preliminary schedule / ideas

On Thu, Aug 07, 2014 at 02:12:05PM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> * I know h01ger wants a week to set up for FOSDEM, but that's more
> recorded sessions; we should defer that decision to them. At max, they
> need a room with a door for their install- and test-fest
> * If at all possible, I would want to avoid a formal-ish dinner and
> prefer a BBQ or some such
> * Is disco the night before cleanup a good idea?

Whats for the daytrip? If we go for a boat trip like last year, why not have
the Dinner on the boat? Or in a castle ruin?
And can't we have a dinner and a BBQ?
Also, the Disco room is available to us every night, do we have to plan a
disco night, why can't we make the room available every night for those who
want to disco? Being a little-not-so-german and plan a little less?

Christian